Upholstery Cleaning Ottawa
We understand your furniture is a major household investment. Proper upholstery cleaning will not only restore the beauty and extend the life of your furniture, it will also provide a healthier living environment for you and your family.
Our technicians have thorough background checks completed prior to employment, they are regularly drug tested and professionally dressed in company uniforms.
Search for us online under Upholstery Cleaning Ottawa or Couch cleaning
Our technicians are IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration) Certified. The IICRC is the world’s most-recognized body of certification in the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry. Our technicians regularly receive training to keep current on the latest fabrics and upholstery cleaning techniques. They will be able to identify the fabric type and what cleaning method will produce the best results.
Upholstered furniture has a wide range of materials used in its production, which requires different cleaning methods to ensure the best possible results. Our technicians are trained to recognize those materials to ensure you receive the best cleaning experience.
Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Assess upholstery composition
- Determine price (pricing is based on the size of the piece to be cleaned)
- Pre spray with a cleaning detergent especially designed for the material in the furniture
- Agitate with a horse-hair brush to help loosen dirt deep within the fabric
- Wait several minutes for the cleaning solution to begin working
- Rinse with conditioner and extract dirt, conditioner and excess moisture
- Apply dryers to accelerate drying time
- Apply teflon protector to protect fiber, if requested